1. Log in to the server via RDP.
2. Download Plesk Installer.
3. Run the Windows command prompt. Changed the working directory in which you saved the installer binary, then run the below command:
When you run this command it will a installer GUI in your system default browser.
Here you can select the desired interface language and log in with your Windows administrator logins to proceed installations. After logging in, you are greeted by the installer GUI welcome screen. Later, you will come here to add, remove, or update Plesk components according to your requirement. However, at the moment, the only available option is to install Plesk.
You can change installation settings, click Updates source and installation settings.
In the given screen you can make the following:
- Change the source(Directory) of the installation files.
- Change the directory to which the installer will download files (
- Configure the HTTP proxy server address and, if required, username and password if the server on which you are installing Plesk is behind one.
- Change the installer interface language.
When you set the options, click on Save to continue.
Back on the welcome screen, click Install or Upgrade Product to continue.
here, you can select the version of Plesk which you want to install,
The installation type determines which Plesk components and features will be installed. The following installation types are available:
- The default installation types is Recommended installation type includes all components necessary for web hosting . If you are not sure what installation type to choose, going you can go with Recommended.
- The Full installation type includes all Plesk features and components. this installation type will required the max disk space.
- The Custom installation type allows you to pick and choose the items to install from the list of all available components and features according to your requirement.
Do not worry about that you might choose an installation type that is not correct for your needs – you can add or remove Plesk components at any time after the installation finishes.
Here is what going with the Custom installation type looks like – select and mark the components which you want to install with the green checkbox icon, select the red cross icon for those you do not required and click Continue to for proceed installation.
Here,you can change the installation directory,path for storing user data and need to enter the password plesk user admin password for access plesk panel.
After configuring the settings, click Continue to begin the installation.
When you will get the page below,means plesk installation is completed.
Click ok,you will redirect to Plesk logging for the First Time.
Here,you need to enter the contact information,Contact name of server admin,email id for send plesk notification and password of plesk.
After that you need to enter the license key,if you have otherwise you can go with “Proceed with a full-featured trial license”,select “End-User License Agreement” and click on “Enter Plesk”.
Here the plesk installation is completed……